With the health & safety of our athletes and staff in mind, masks are now required upon entry and exit of Omaha Sports Complex and while occupying all common areas within the facility. Masks are not required while engaged in exercise inside the building. This mask mandate is effective immediately.
• Anyone in attendance should check for symptoms before leaving the house including a temperature check.
• Any individual with symptoms, or a temp over 100.4 degrees even if no other symptoms exist, should not enter OSC.
• Any person with close contact to someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 should refrain from attending games or training and should quarantine for at least 14 days.
• Good hand hygiene should occur before, during, and after all activities
• Players should not share any personal items including water bottles, training vests, towels, shin guards, tape, hairbands, etc.
• Players should bring their own hand sanitizer to the fields for use before, during and after the play.
• When arriving at the field, players should spread their personal belongings along the entire sideline to keep proper social distance from each other. Do not bring unnecessary belongings or equipment and come dressed and ready to play.
• Teams should leave the field as soon as possible following games or practice.
• No handshakes or high fives.
• Warmup away from other teams or spectators, use your own equipment, and use other best practices during warmups.
• While on the bench, or not actively participating, players should wear masks. All players should have their own masks available during games and masks should never be shared.